Patch 1.20.7 went live yesterday for StarCraft, including dynamic lighting updates, visual updates to the Protoss console (and other UI bits), optimization for some graphics cards, new keybinds, and the return of chat room operator commands.
1.20.7 has arrived. This patch is focused on dynamic lighting, and the Protoss console.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Revamped the Replay UI to have all the observer mode features as well as a brand-new production tab.
- Implemented code changes to optimize the dynamic VRAM requirement down to 2gigs. The optimization will not work for the following cards: NVIDIA 590, Radeon HD 4850 X2, Radeon HD 4870 X2, and Radeon HD 5970 2GB Version
- Added a new option “Use Mouse Confine” to control if the mouse should be confined or not. Added a hotkey ‘alt-F1’
- “+” will now re-display the last 10 chat messages in game.
- The hotkey Alt + S has been assigned to open the Select Map frame from within the Create custom game menu.
- Players in chat channels are now ordered by time joined.
- We have updated the art style of the Protoss console.
- The Gavel is back. (Chat room operator commands)
- Fixed crash instances related to chat commands.
- Players will now be re-queued automatically if they fail to matchmake.
- /dnd now properly works when set in game.
- The /help command now works within the game lobby
- /ignore is now working correctly in chat & game lobbies across different gateways.